The Leaky Feeder Radio System is an economical two way radio system that supports advanced mining and tunnelling applications, including voice, video and data operation. Leaky Feeder technology for radio based communication via wireless transmission throughout the underground workings. The MultiCom solution has been engineered specifically to meet the stringent certification standards for Hazardous and Non-Hazardous mines around the world. The solution also provides a wider availability of channels for increased private, real-time information access and can be seamlessly integrated with fibre optics.
- VHF System surface and underground communication.
- 32 Voice/data and Video channels
- Amplifiers has Automatic Gain Control
- Diagnostic Systems
- Telephone interconnect
- Data messaging (paging)
- Cost effective underground communications solution
- Real time information
- Adaptability to existing infrastructures
- Remote Diagnostics
- Automatic Gain Control