The IPS3000 Exia Pullkey system consists of a controller and can handle up to 254 pullkeys. The pullkey has a pilot contact, a pre-start alarm (PSA) with proving, and local identification of the lock-out number.
- Lockout number indication from any pullkey in the system
PSA sound intensity at 30cm is 110dBA
- Dedicated addresses available for belt tear, misalignment etc.
- LED strobe on each pullkey indicates PSA visually
- IP68 and I.S (EXIA) / Non IS
- Fault finding made easy with Auto Time Out modules and prevents loss of production
- Long distances on 1 PSU for underground and surface conveyors
- Proven Protection against lightning
- The controller’s dual pilot relay output provides the safety interlock to the motor control centre and PLC
- Pilot module with automatic fault finding (to prevent bridging out)
- Simple 9-bit diagnostic
- Several protocols available
- Supplies diagnoctic information of the Pullkey System to the PLC, both for pullkey and PSA proof functioning
- Low power consumption
- SCADA interface
- Uses IR sensors (No moving parts and physical connection to the conveyor belt).
- Robust Construction.
- Low maintenance on system.
- Ease of installation. (Adjustable height, angle and distance from conveyor belt).
- Trip and alarm contacts.
- The system trip the conveyor belt by using a lockout panel.
- The system can be installed in a 4 x IR sensors configuration (2 sensors for misalignment and 2 sensors for belt rip detection) or a 6 x IR configuration (2 additional sensors for conveyor belt return).
- The system can monitor the feed as well as the return areas of the conveyor belt.
- Can be integrated into any conveyor belt system.
- Switches and controller housed in an IP 66 Enclosure.
24 – 250 VAC /
12 – 250 VDC
Rip Sensor Range
200mm / 400mm / 600mm
Relay Output (SPDT electromechanical)
Visual Output (two status LEDs visible from 360°)
Sensor IP Rating
IEC IP67, NEMA 6