The IPS3000 Exia Pullkey system consists of a controller and can handle up to 254 pullkeys. The pullkey has a pilot contact, a pre-start alarm (PSA) with proving, and local identification of the lock-out number.
- Lockout number indication from any pullkey in the system
PSA sound intensity at 30cm is 110dBA
- Dedicated addresses available for belt tear, misalignment etc.
- LED strobe on each pullkey indicates PSA visually
- IP68 and I.S (EXIA) / Non IS
- Fault finding made easy with Auto Time Out modules and prevents loss of production
- Long distances on 1 PSU for underground and surface conveyors
- Proven Protection against lightning
- The controller’s dual pilot relay output provides the safety interlock to the motor control centre and PLC
- Pilot module with automatic fault finding (to prevent bridging out)
- Simple 9-bit diagnostic
- Several protocols available
- Supplies diagnoctic information of the Pullkey System to the PLC, both for pullkey and PSA proof functioning
- Low power consumption
- SCADA interface